Monday, September 3, 2012

Cooking in Den Haag : Creamed Spinach & Goat Cheese Spaghetti

With all the bread and cheese I've been eating, green vegetables seem a thing of the past. I picked up spinach at the market today, and decided to make spaghetti with some fresh ingredients.


What I used:
Spinach leaves
Fresh cream
Handful of spaghetti
Fresh goat cheese
salt to taste

What I did:
With a little oil in a pan, cook the spinach leaves until done. Add the cream.
Boil the spaghetti until al dente. When the creamed spinach is still warm, put in chunks of goat cheese and stir them in. Drain the spaghetti (save some of the pasta water), drop it into a bowl with the creamed spinach and some more goat cheese and toss it all together. Serve with sliced, fresh, cherry tomatoes and a glass of wine :)


SO good! Next time, I'll add a little garlic for an extra kick. I'm so proud of myself *sniff*. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment